Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Star Wars Lightsaber Coffee Mug

This mug is really fun! We are big Star Wars fans in our family. This Star Wars themed mug has about 12 light sabers on it. Each light saber is labeled so you can identify which character the saber belongs to. Now here's the cool part: when you fill the mug with anything hot (I'd say over 100 degrees) the light saber's "turn on". Each of the sabers light's up and is designed to match the actual color that they are in the movies. I like that I can actually look and see the details of each character's light saber. I didn't realize they all looked so different. This mug holds about 12 ounces of liquid so it's perfect for tea, coffee or hot chocolate. I was able to easily wash this mug with hot water and some mild dish detergent. Be careful with the mug itself though, because it is not dishwasher or microwave safe.  
This is going to make such a fun gift for my niece that is having a Star Wars themed party next month. 
I received a discount for this product. This however is my personal, honest and fair review.

 

Click here to see this product on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment