Tuesday, October 11, 2016

36 Toy Filled Easter Egg

These eggs are going to be perfect for Easter. I know... it’s a bit early to be thinking about Easter it’s not even Halloween… but let me tell you about them anyway and maybe when you are ready to look for Easter stuff you will remember these eggs. First I don’t need to fill eggs with candy or money this year!!! Wohoo! This came with 36 eggs filled with little toys. Yes already filled with toys perfect for young children. You know what kind of toys I’m talking about: those little plastic toys that children like for some crazy reason. The type you get out of those 25 cent machines that all children are wired to love for some unknown reason. My daughter doesn’t even know what they are for or how to use these little toys but she wants them.   Some of the toys in the eggs are: slinky, yoyo, plastic mini camera, a whistle, stamps and more. I have pictures of some of the toys below. Second, these eggs are reusable so next year I can use the same eggs and fill them with my own toys. Actually we will probably only use some of these eggs and then I’ll have the rest for next year because I only have 1 little girl and she doesn’t need all 36 this year. Third, the eggs are the same size and colors as the kind you will find at every big box store and dollar store. I like the fact that I can pack these away and I don’t need to worry about dealing with last minute stores and crowds. I can check this off my list and get back to thinking about Halloween.

I received this product for a discount. This however, is my personal, honest, and fair review. 








Click here to see this product on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment