Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Encounter Womens Racerback Sports Bra

Let’s just face it... It is so important to have the right kind of support when exercising. I can tell you from past experiences that not all sports bras are created equally. Unfortunately I have on several occasions been injured by unsupportive sports bras. I have been rubbed raw, jiggled until I ache & literally bled through my t-shirt. I am not as active as I used to be but I still play soccer regularly and run. Since I've had my daughter I have found that I need even better support and a tighter fit on my sports bras. I basically have 1 bra that I trust and a couple that I can use for minimal impact workouts. I was eager and hopeful that I would find another great sports bra. Here are my thoughts.
First, it's purple and I love the color purple. Second the design and feel of it are great. It's made of a material that will stretch well and wear well when I get hot and sweaty. Third and most important is the fit of this sports bra. I am a petite girl with a larger than average chest so fit can be a bit tricky for me. The sports bra fit me well. I felt fully covered. But it did not give me the support I was hoping for. It did not hold me firm enough to reduce the jiggle enough. I did the jumping around and running in place test and this sports bra did not pass my test. I didn't feel like it was snug enough to hold my chest in place. I desire to have a sports bra that is snug enough to hold me tight and really reduce the jiggle. If I were to go running with this bra on I think I would feel sore afterwards (I'm actually not even willing to give this a try). I would say this sports bra is good for low impact activity such as a yoga class or a kickboxing class. But it definitely wouldn't work for an active workout such as an aerobics class, a soccer game or a jog. So I am a bit disappointed in this sports bra overall for me personally. I don't think it is the best choice for my needs. 
I received this product for a discount. This however, is my personal, honest, and fair review. 






Click here to see this product on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment