Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LAX 6 Foot Lightning Cable (Apple MFi Certified )

If you are like me you need a phone charger in every room, your car & your office. We have so many chargers and yet I always feel like I need 1 more. We are an Apple family and have a few devices that use the same type of charging cable so we often need to charge multiple items at a time. Well this is the latest charging cable I've added to my collection. This cable 6 feet long! That's right finally a cable that is long enough to reach the couch from the wall outlet. Most of my cables are only 3 feet and that's a bit short for me. This cable has a nice Velcro wrap so that you can wind the cable up so that it doesn't knot up. The best feature is that this cable is not your typical rubber wire cable. This cable is a tangle free braided nylon. So basically it looks like a nylon rope. This cable is designed to last. It is going to replace the cable I have in my bedroom. That cable has frayed at the connector and I had to try and tape it to keep it from getting worse. I even bought these little plastic shields that are supposed to prevent cables from fraying at the connector but they really don't work. I am so impressed with the sturdy design of this charging cable. The cable also connects seamlessly to my computer and to ITunes. Some cables will charge your phone but don't connect to ITunes on your computer. I plugged the phone into the cable and my computer recognized the phone right away. This cable is a good one and one that I would be happy to purchase again. I give it two thumbs up and 5 Stars.
I received this product for a discount. This however, is my personal, honest, and fair review. 




Click Here to see this product on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment