Monday, December 5, 2016

Shower Caddy

I had a shower caddy and loved it. It was from IKEA and had started to rust on the underside and wasn't looking good anymore. I stopped using it and was reluctant to spend a lot of money on another one that would rust. When I received this caddy to review I was actually really happy to be able to test it out. Here are my thoughts. The size of it is great. I was able to easily hang it from my shower head and fit everything I needed with extra space. The style of it is nice. It has a bunch of bling on it. Although I'm not a bling person I think this would be really fun in a young girl’s bathroom. Now I buy big bottles of hair and body wash so they didn't fit perfectly in the caddy but they fit a lot better than my old one. A regular size bottle would fit easily. As you can see from my pictures the bottles I have are tilted a bit to fit in the caddy. There are 2 shelves for storing shower supplies plus a small soap like dish that I use for my razors. I like that there are 2 hooks to hang shower puffs from. We have his and her hooks now and I like that. There are also 2 suction cups on the back that help secure the caddy to your shower wall. I'm not sure if this caddy will rust in time. I'm guessing it will over a few years even though it claims that it is rust-free but I also figure any metal object that is exposed to that much water will not last forever. I'm okay with that as well. Overall I am completely satisfied with this shower caddy and would recommend it to others. Below is a link to the product on Amazon if you are interested.  

I received these products at a discount. This however, is my personal, honest, and fair review. 


Click Here to see this product on Amazon.






No comments:

Post a Comment