Tuesday, November 15, 2016

500 Piece Craft Making Pom Poms

My daughter loved these craft pom poms. She saw them sitting on the table and kept asking me when she could play with them. She just wanted to touch them and look at all the bright colors. This package came with 500 small colorful pom poms. These are perfect for kid crafts. My daughter insisted we make a Christmas tree with them yesterday so we tried them out. We used Elmer's white glue and were easily able to glue them onto green construction paper. My daughter was able to manipulate the pom poms easily and get them where she wanted. They made an adorable decorated Christmas tree. I know we will use these for several kid crafts. I think there will be several Christmas trees hung around our home. 
As a mom I like that these pom poms came in a resealable plastic pouch. I can easily stick this pouch into my craft bin and not sorry about pom poms ending up all over the bin. Also did you see this comes with 500! that's A lot! 
These pom poms are small. They are smaller than I expected. They still work perfectly well though.

I received these products at a discount. This however, is my personal, honest, and fair review. 




Click Here to see this product on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment